1. Brief introduction of High frequency
Highh frequency dielectric heating is a kind of heating source that
turns normal electric power to high frequency electromagnetic
power. Under this HF power, water molecules with in the glue will
move intensively, the friction between those molecules will cause
heat instantly, thus the heat make water vaporized and glue bonded.
Different from steam or electric heating which make the mould hot
and transfers the heat slowly and gradually to the core of the
plywood, high frequency heating will penetrate the wood and heat on
the glue line/water exactly, thus make it quite fast, while the
wood is dried and consume no power, much power saved.
2. Characteristics of JIYUAN company
The machine can be used to bend all kinds of plywood products, such
as office chair, safa, bed slats, musical instrument as well as
other plywood elements. There are following characteristics.
1) High frequency dielectric heating faster and more uniform
2) High frequency dielectric heating only heats the glue save the
3) Wooden mold will save the customer’s cost and will less heat
4) After bending, the shape is stable and will not change.
5) Two sets of press shift to work, save the working time and
improve the efficiency.
3 phase 380V, 50Hz or customized
|Output power||20----50KW or customzied|
Working table size
All the working table size can be customized
Two sets of press share one HF generator (shift to work)
Filament two grade warm up, over current protection, air pressure
protection, over temperature protection, door switch protection