1 High frequency dielectric heating theory
High frequency is also called Radio frequency. It applies regular
alternating current and can
form oscillating electric field (6.78MHz, 13.56MHz, 27.12MHz). In
this electric field, the
medium molecules like water, glue, PVC molecules will change the
pole and move in
high speed. These molecules bring heat instantly themself with
friction, and make the water vaporized, glue solid and PVC soften.
Becasue it only dries the water, moisture and make water heat
itself. Then it is faster and more uniform than traditional drying
High frequency is like Microwave, drying the material from core to
surface, but it can penetrate material deeper than Microwave.
It is suitable for coating & paint of wood based panel,
textile, cookies, grain, vegetable, fruit, tea as well as other
2 HF conveyor dryer features:
1) High frequency generator with different ouput power.
2) Adjustable height of heating chamber for different material.
3) Adjustable speed of feeding belt.
4) Ventilation system to make the moisture out.
5) PLC automatically control and with Touch screen interface.
6) Worm and bacteria killing.
4 Specification of HF conveyor dryer
380V 50Hz 3 phase 4 wires
Speed of feeding belt
Height of heating chamber
Length of heating chamber
Width of feeding belt